29.4V 2.8A Li-ion Smart Battery Charger
|FOB Price:||US $11.5-13 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $11.5-13/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Industrial Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: G100-24L
- Charger Type: Li-ion/Polymer Battery Charger
- Nominal Voltage: 29.4V
- Compatible Battery Type: 26V
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Case: PC+ABS Plastic
- Customized: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- MCU Controller: Yes
- Delivery Date: 2-3weeks
- Specification: 29.4V 2.8A
- HS Code: 8504409990
- Type: Li-ion/Polymer Battery
- Charger Application: Military Station,Unicycle,Scooter Motorcycle
- Charger Style: Quick Charger
- Size: 170X70X51mm
- Socket Type: UL, VDE, PSE, UK, SAA...
- for Use: Standard Battery
- Color: Black
- Recovery Function: Yes
- LED Dispaly: Yes
- Reverse Potection: Yes
- Trademark: Green
- Origin: China
G100-24L LiPo Smart Battery Charger for 26V li-ion Battery
Specification Input: 100~240V Output: 29.4V 2.8A Charge Process: CC(pre-charge)-CC(bulk)-CV-cutoff Charger Indicator: With 20%~100% 4 LEDs Battery Meter Output Protections: Short-circuit, Reverse Polarity... Safety Approval: CE cUL Approved Size: 170 x 70 x 51mm Suit for Battery: 26 Volt (7Cells) 2~15Ah Li-ion Battery Charger
100-24L family products are main member of Green Digital Power-tech Co., Ltd. It represents today's new technology for 25.9V 7 Cell Li-Ion/Polymer battery pack charging. G100-24L programmed 4 auto stages (Pre-CC-CV-Cutoff) charging process,It is designed for 3~25Ah Li-Ion/Polymer battery pack. Stage "Pre" is a pre-charge function for deep discharged battery pack, this is helpful for battery's cycle life. The pre-charge current is less than 1/3 C.C value. When the battery recovered by pre-charge small current, stage "CC" will give constant current charging, the charge current up to 90W. Then, "CV" stage is followed, the output voltage is limited on C.V value, until the charge current declined to 1/8 C.C. At this stage, the battery is charged completely and the charger will cut off output automatic.
|Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz|
|Input Current: Max. 1.6A|
|Cooling||No fan designing, natural convection. Do not cover the charger.|
|Charge process||Auto 4 stages: Pre-CC-CV-Cutoff|
Cut-off when charge finished.
|Battery||25.9V 7 Cell Li-ion/Polymer Battery-pack.|
|Size||170 x 70 x 51mm|
|Enclosure||ABS+PC Plastic housing, inlet type C8 or C14|
1. Connect the AC cord to the socket, The "power" lamp will light on solid.
2. Connect positive charger clip (red) to positive battery terminal, the black clip to negative. (You can use other dc plugs to connect battery), the "25%~100%" lamps will light on flowing. If the battery polarity reversed or output shorted, "Warning" lamp will flashing, please check the setup.
3. Depend on the charged capacity, 25%~100% lamps will lights up solid sequence, until the battery is fully charged. Then you can power off the charger and disconnect the battery or you can charge a new battery if you need.
An example shows the duration of 80% state charged for an empty battery.